Use the iTeacher App from your mobile device to view student absence and reasons for absence for a selected day.
- You must have the iTeacher App installed on your device.
- You must have an active iSAMS user account to use the iTeacher App. Contact the Help Desk or your iSAMS administrator if you need help with this.
- Open the iTeacher App to display the Dashboard and select Wizards at the bottom of the screen:
- Select Attendance & Out Of School:
- Select View Out of School:
All students registered as absent for the today are listed:
- Tap on the date to select an alternative date to that displayed or use the arrows at the top of the screen to scroll to another date.
- Tap on a student to view their record:
- Select Contacts at the bottom of the screen if you need to contact the student's parents regarding the absence.