Use the iTeacher App from your mobile device to add a new entry to the School Calendar when you don't have access to the full iSAMS system.
- You must have the iTeacher App installed on your device.
- You must have an active iSAMS user account to use the iTeacher App. Contact the Help Desk or your iSAMS administrator if you need help with this.
- New calendar entries may need to be authorised before they are published.
- Open the iTeacher App to display the Dashboard:
- Tap Add in the top right of the screen.
- Tap Calendar Event:
- Enter details for the calendar event:
- EVENT DETAILS. Set the date and time for the event.
- Enter a Description and select a Category for the event. All calendar events must be listed under a category.
- Enter a Location and any additional Notes for the event. These are free text fields.
- EVENT PUBLICATION. Select the calendars where the event is to be published. You may only want an event to display where it is relevant, such as the 'Sporting Events' calendar.
- EVENT OPTIONS. Set whether the event is Hidden (this is useful for provisional dates) or Late (the event is highlighted in italics in the calendar).
- Tap Add in the top right once you have completed all the details.
- Calendar events may need to be authorised before they are displayed in the calendar.
- Only iSAMS users with the appropriate authorisation privileges can authorise calendar events.
- Authorised calendar events are shown in the iTeacher Dashboard: