Use the iTeacher App from your mobile device to check for notifications from the app.
- You must have the iTeacher App installed on your device.
- You must have an active iSAMS user account to use the iTeacher App. Contact the Help Desk or your iSAMS administrator if you need help with this.
- Notifications are displayed on your device on the lock screen and as a badge on the app icon:
- Tap on the app icon to display the Dashboard:
- Tap on the Comms tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Unread Notifications:
Your Unread Notifications are displayed:
- Tap on a notification to display more detail:
- Tap the share button in the bottom left to share the notification.
- Tap on Author or Editor to display details of the member of staff who sent the notification.
- Tap the bin icon in the bottom right to delete the notification from your device.
- Navigate back to Unread Notifications. Any notifications which you have read are now listed as read.
- Tap the Read tab at the bottom of the screen to view the list of read notifications: