Use the iTeacher App from your mobile device to add a new entry to the Daily Bulletin when you don't have access to the full iSAMS system.
- You must have the iTeacher App installed on your device.
- You must have an active iSAMS user account to use the iTeacher App. Contact the Help Desk or your iSAMS administrator if you need help with this.
- New bulletin entries may need to be authorised before they are published.
- Open the iTeacher App to display the Dashboard:
- Tap Add in the top right of the screen and select Bulletin Item:
- Enter details for the bulletin item:
- Select a Category and Date for the item. All bulletin items must be listed under a category.
- Enter a clear and concise Title for the item. Write the details of the item in the Body field.
- Select the Year Groups and School Divisions that the item is associated with.
- Set the Priority for the item and whether it is visible to Staff Only.
- Select where the item is to be published. For example, you may only need to create an item that is published on the Parent Portal.
- BULLETIN PROPERTIES:
- Tap Add in the top right once you have completed all the details.
- Bulletin items may need to be authorised before they are displayed in the bulletin.
Only iSAMS users with the appropriate authorisation privileges can authorise bulletin items.
- Authorised bulletin items are shown in the iTeacher App Dashboard.