Use the iParent App from your mobile device to check e-mail and SMS messages from your school.
- You must have the iParent App installed on your device.
- You must have an active Parent Portal subscription with iSAMS to use the iParent App. Contact the Help Desk or your iSAMS administrator for more information on portal subscriptions.
- Open the iParent App to display the Dashboard and select the Comms option at the bottom of the screen:
- Select the option that you want to work with:
Latest E-Mail Messages
- Select Latest E-Mail Messages.
E-mails are displayed:
- Select an e-mail to view more detail:
- Tap on the username to view the sender's contact details.
- Use the Share button in the top right to save details of the e-mail to your device or share details to other users.
- Select E-Mail History.
- Tap through the menus to find the e-mail that you want to view:
- Tap on an e-mail to display more detail:
- Tap on the username to view the sender's contact details..
- Tap the Share button in the top right to share the e-mail.
- Select E-Mail Subscriptions.
- Select the e-mail subscriptions that you want to enable/disable on your device:
- Select SMS Subscriptions.
- Select the SMS subscriptions that you want to enable/disable on your device: