Use the iParent App from your mobile device to access details about your child and your child's school.
- You must have the iParent App installed on your device.
- You must have an active Parent Portal subscription with iSAMS to use the iParent App. Contact the Help Desk or your iSAMS administrator for more information on portal subscriptions.
- Open the iParent App to display the Dashboard:
The information shown on the Dashboard varies depending on how the iParent App is configured.
- Use the tabs displayed at the bottom of the screen to access information.
- My Children. Access details, such as timetable and detentions, for any of the children you are linked to in the Parent Portal.
- Comms. Check e-mail and notification messages from your school.
- Information. View the School Calendar and School News.
- Notifications. Tap to read notifications.
- Click Account in the top right of the screen to access My Settings. From here you can manage Push Notification settings.