Use the iParent App from your mobile device to view your child's attendance record at your convenience.
- You must have the iParent App installed on your device.
- You must have an active Parent Portal subscription with iSAMS to use the iParent App. Contact the Help Desk or your iSAMS administrator for more information on portal subscriptions.
- Open the iParent App to display the Dashboard and select the My Children option at the bottom of the screen:
- Select a child:
- Scroll down to PASTORAL OPTIONS and select Attendance & Registration:
- Tap on the date to select an alternative date to that displayed or use the arrows to scroll to another date:
- Your child's attendance status is shown along with their registration status for each of the registers for the day selected.