Use the iParent App from your mobile device to view your child's rewards and conduct record.
- You must have the iParent App installed on your device.
- You must have an active Parent Portal subscription with iSAMS to use the iParent App. Contact the Help Desk or your iSAMS administrator for more information on portal subscriptions.
- Open the iParent App to display the Dashboard and select the My Children option at the bottom of the screen:
- Select a child:
- Scroll down to PASTORAL OPTIONS and select Reward & Conduct:
- Select the type of records that you want to view:
- Tap on a category to see more detail:
- Tap on a record to see more detail:
The record details are displayed:
- Use the Share button to save details of the reward and conduct record to your device.
- Tap Teacher to display details of the member of staff who has awarded the record.